Types of Volunteer Roles
We have several types of volunteer roles at RCA:
- Special Event Support: This is usually the day of, and/or before and after an event and includes events such as our pub nights and fundraising casino.
- Skills-based volunteering: This can be an individual instance or ongoing skills-based volunteerism such as IT support, photography, tradesman assistance, gardening, painting, or professional support.
- Boards & Committees: Time commitment includes attending a monthly meeting and supporting activities of the committee or Board which may include time spent outside of meetings to plan, prepare, or action committee or Board-related activities.
- Program Co-ordinator Roles: These are significant positions within the association for volunteers who can make a regular and ongoing commitment to building and supporting a specific program.
- Rink Volunteers: These volunteers help maintain the RCA rink (snow removal, flooding, etc.) usually between November and February only.
- Soccer Volunteers: These volunteers are supporting the soccer program, including in coaching, scheduling, or other roles.
Our special events committee works to plan and support a range of events for the community. Special event volunteering is usually the day of, and/or before and after an event. Please select any events you are interested in volunteering for:
Skills-based volunteers can be an individual instance or ongoing skills-based volunteerism, such as IT-support, photography, tradesmen assistance, gardening, painting, or professional support. Which skills would you like to apply in volunteering for?
Please select the types of soccer opportunities you would be interested in.
Time commitment for board and committee roles include attending a monthly meeting and supporting activities of the committee or Board. This may include time spent outside of meetings to plan, prepare, and action board and committee activities. Please select committee opportunities you would be interested in at this time:
Please provide your consent to receive email notifications from the Calgary Rosedale Community Association for volunteer opportunities, and let us know what other communications you would like to receive from us.